This beautifully scented soap contains pure lavender essential oil and ground lavender buds, making it a great body scrub due to its natural exfoliating properties. This soap bar can be used for washing your hands or body, but the scrub may be too harsh on your face. The pure organic coconut oil creates a soft and abundant lather and the organic shea butter is highly nourishing and moisturising, so perfect for extremely dry skin. This soap is perfect for any lavender lover. It is hand made in small batches in Cambridge using the cold process method which helps to preserve the wonderful properties of the natural ingredients.
Brand: Zero Waste Path
- Olive Oil is highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable and does not clog pores.
- Coconut Oil is moisturising. In saponified products, it also helps increase lather.
- Sweet Almond Oil is nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin.
- Glycerin has great moisturising properties. It naturally occurs in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification.
- 5% superfat - 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Blue Cambrian Montmorillonite Clay Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene *Certified Organic
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Due to hand made production there might be slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
Packaging: Zero Waste Path packaging is 100% recycled unbleached cardboard box, recyclable and/or compostable.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.