This unscented shampoo bar is very moisturising making it particularly good for dry, damaged and curly hair. This natural shampoo bar will leave your hair soft, healthy and light, all thanks to the simple pure ingredients we use in our shampoo bars. Natural shampoo bars are a great way to avoid plastic packaging, respect marine life and clean your hair without stripping its natural oils.
Brand: Zero Waste Path
- Olive Oil is highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable and does not clog pores.
- Coconut Oil is moisturising. In saponified products, it also helps increase lather.
- Coconut Milk is deeply conditioning, perfect for dry and damaged hair.
- Castor Oil is highly moisturising.
- Sweet Almond Oil is nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin.
- Jojoba Oil conditions the hair without weighing them down.
- Cocoa Butter is highly moisturising and conditioning and easily absorbed.
- Glycerin has great moisturising properties. It naturally occurs in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification.
- 5% superfat - 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising.
How to use:
Wet your hair and, depending on your hair thickness, density and length, apply directly onto the hair or lather the shampoo bar in your wet hands and massage hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Cocos Nucifera ( Coconut) Milk*, Aqua, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter) *Certified Organic
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Due to hand made production there might be slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
Packaging: Zero Waste Path packaging is 100% recycled unbleached cardboard box, recyclable and/or compostable.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.