This Peppermint lip balm is a great zero waste alternative. The combination of the oils will keep your lips moisturised and peppermint essential oil will leave a cool and refreshing minty scent. This lip balm is handmade in the UK and comes in a compostable tube.
Brand: The Sustainable Way
- Castor oil: a humectant ingredient - brings water to your lips.
- Unrefined shea butter: an occlusive ingredient - keeps water from evaporating from your lips.
- European soy wax: no rainforests were harmed in the making of this product!
- Grapeseed oil: High in vitamin E - great for the skin.
- Peppermint oil: tingly and cooling on the lip with a refreshing minty scent.
How to use:
Push the cardboard disk at the base until a little bit of lip balm is exposed. Apply to lips as needed, to keep them moisturised.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Butyrospermum Parkii (Unrefined Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Soy Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Vitus Vinifera (Grape)Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, limonene*, linalool* *naturally occurring
Natural balms will soften in warm temperatures but will firm again if cooled.
Do not leave in direct sunlight.
Your paper tube may darken from handling, this will not affect the quality of your balm.
Best used within 6 months from date of purchase.
Packaging: Packaged in a compostable tube.
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.