This beautiful shampoo bar is scented with a blend of bergamot and orange essential oils that not only make it smell divine but also give it a boost of cleansing power. It is also packed with powerful, natural ingredients all designed to effectively cleanse and nourish your hair. It will leave your hair incredibly soft, shiny and free from build-up. This shampoo bar is made with coconut oil and blended botanical oils to add luxury to your shampoo and to nourish and hydrate naturally. It is suitable for all hair types and handmade in Cumbria using the cold process soap making method.
This shampoo bar doesn’t have a transition phase!
Brand: Bain & Savon
- Sodium Coco Sulfate is a coconut-based surfactant that cleanses your hair and skin.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate is a non-sulfate, derived from rapeseed oil. It is gentle on the hair and skin. It has detangling and moisturizing abilities, without causing buildup.
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetyl Alcohol are used to help soften the skin and hair, safe and not irritating like other types of alcohol.
- Sweet Almond Oil helps nourish and condition the hair and may encourage hair growth. The vitamins in sweet almond oil are perfect for treating hair loss, split ends, frizzy and dull hair.
- Marshmallow Oil helps with dry and itchy scalps.
- Witch Hazel is calming and effective in reducing scalp irritation.
- Orange & Bergamot essential oil adds that zingy refreshing cleanse.
How to use:
Wet your hair and gently rub the shampoo bar all over your scalp and hair. work to a lather, and then rinse.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Sodium Coco Sulphate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Oil, Marshmallow Root Oil, Witch Hazel, Bergamot essential oil, Orange essential oil, Colour: CI15985/14700/19140,
Allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Weight: ~ 60g
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Due to hand made production there might be slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
Packaging: Packaged in an aluminium tin.
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.