This luxurious all-in-one, soothing and moisturising natural soap bar is suitable for the face, hands and body. This soothing soap is a great moisturiser for all skin types including sensitive. The addition of aloe vera makes the soap particularly suitable for scars, marks, acne and soothing for sunburn. Thanks to the absence of essential oils and the presence of aloe vera juice, your skin will feel nice and soft. The pure organic coconut oil creates a soft and abundant lather and the organic shea butter is highly nourishing and moisturising, so perfect for extremely dry skin. Thanks to its soft lather this bar can also be used as shaving soap. It is hand made in small batches in Cambridge using the cold process method which helps to preserve the wonderful properties of the natural ingredients.
Brand: Zero Waste Path
- Olive Oil is highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable and does not clog pores.
- Coconut Oil is moisturising. In saponified products, it also helps increase lather.
- Castor Oil is highly moisturising.
- Shea Butter is highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin.
- Aloe Vera juice is gently hydrating without weighing the hair down or leaving them oily.
- Spirulina Powder has high amounts of Vitamin E.
- Glycerin has great moisturising properties. It naturally occurs in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification.
- 5% superfat - 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Spirulina Platensis Powder* *Certified Organic
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Due to hand made production there might be slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used.
Packaging: Zero Waste Path packaging is 100% recycled unbleached cardboard box, recyclable and/or compostable.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.