This wonderful unscented shampoo bar has delicate moisturising properties thanks to the abundant aloe vera juice, which was used instead of water in the lye solution. Aloe vera is great at moisturising hair without weighting them down. Therefore it works best on normal to dry hair types. This natural shampoo bar will leave your hair soft, healthy and light, all thanks to the simple pure ingredients we use in our shampoo bars. Natural shampoo bars are a great way to avoid plastic packaging, respect marine life and clean your hair without stripping its natural oils.
Brand: Zero Waste Path
- Olive Oil is highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable and does not clog pores.
- Aloe Vera juice is gently hydrating without weighing the hair down or leaving them oily.
- Coconut Oil is moisturising. In saponified products, it also helps increase lather.
- Sweet Almond Oil is nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin.
- Castor Oil is highly moisturising.
- Shea Butter is highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin.
- Glycerin has great moisturising properties. It naturally occurs in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification.
- 5% superfat - 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising.
How to use:
Wet your hair and, depending on your hair thickness, density and length, apply directly onto the hair or lather the shampoo bar in your wet hands and massage hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)* *Certified Organic
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Due to hand made production there might be slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used.
Packaging: Zero Waste Path packaging is 100% recycled unbleached cardboard box, recyclable and/or compostable.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.