This PH-balanced 2in1 shampoo and conditioner bar is suitable for normal hair. It is made with biodegradable coconut-based surfactants that will clean your hair without irritating the scalp. The organic cold-pressed argan and jojoba oils will gently condition your hair without weighing them down. The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention. This shampoo bar is hand made in small batches in Cambridge.
This shampoo bar doesn’t have a transition phase!
Brand: Zero Waste Path
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) is a gentle coconut-based surfactant that washes and creates bubbles.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB) is a gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier).
- Agar Agar is a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar.
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein helps with colour retention and increases combability and softness.
- Organic Argan Oil and Organic Jojoba Oil are luxurious but light oils that moisturise the hair without weighing them down.
- Vitamin Pro B5 helps to deeply hydrate the hair.
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid) is fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products.
How to use:
Wet your hair and, depending on your hair thickness, density and length, apply directly onto the hair or lather the shampoo bar in your wet hands and massage hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein, Kaolin (White Clay), Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Benzyl Alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
Weight: ~70g (40 washes)
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Due to hand made production there might be slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used.
Packaging: Zero Waste Path packaging is 100% recycled unbleached cardboard box, recyclable and/or compostable.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.