This PH-balanced 2in1 shampoo and conditioner bar is specially formulated for dry and curly hair. It is made with biodegradable coconut-based surfactants that will gently wash your hair, while the organic unrefined oils will moisturise and condition them. The addition of organic unrefined shea and cocoa butter will deeply condition your hair, while the lemon and bergamot essential oils stimulate the scalp. The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention. This shampoo bar is hand made in small batches in Cambridge.
This shampoo bar doesn’t have a transition phase!
Brand: Zero Waste Path
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) is a gentle coconut-based surfactant that washes and creates bubbles.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB) is a gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier).
- Agar Agar is a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar.
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein helps with colour retention and increases combability and softness.
- Organic Cocoa Butter is highly conditioning and absorbed easily.
- Organic Shea Butter is highly nourishing and moisturising.
- Vitamin Pro B5 helps to deeply hydrate the hair.
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid) is fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products.
How to use:
Wet your hair and, depending on your hair thickness, density and length, apply directly onto the hair or lather the shampoo bar in your wet hands and massage hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter*, Butyrospermum Parki (Shea) Butter*, Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Illite (Yellow Clay), Benzyl Alcohol^, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sicilian Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^ Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
Weight: ~70g (40 washes)
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Due to hand made production there might be slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used.
Packaging: Zero Waste Path packaging is 100% recycled unbleached cardboard box, recyclable and/or compostable.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.
I was very sceptical as it was my first time with shampoo bar. But after my friend recommendation I decided to give it a try. I was surprised how easy to use it is! I didnt expect it will be so foamy. My hair is smooth, shiny and looks healthy! Definetly recommend to try. I'm really happy!