This PH-balanced 2in1 shampoo and conditioner bar is specially formulated for an itchy scalp. It is made with biodegradable coconut-based surfactants that will clean your hair without drying the scalp. The organic cold-pressed jojoba oil will condition the hair. The nettle powder and green clay balance the scalp and reduce itchiness while the rosemary and tea tree essential oils improve circulation. The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention. This shampoo bar is hand made in small batches in Cambridge.
This shampoo bar doesn’t have a transition phase!
Brand: Zero Waste Path
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) is a gentle coconut-based surfactant that washes and creates bubbles.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB) is a gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier).
- Agar Agar is a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar.
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein helps with colour retention and increases combability and softness.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is a light oil that gently moisturises and helps to increase hair strength.
- Vitamin Pro B5 helps to deeply hydrate the hair.
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid) is fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products.
How to use:
Wet your hair and, depending on your hair thickness, density and length, apply directly onto the hair or lather the shampoo bar in your wet hands and massage hair evenly. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process.
All in Harmony guarantee:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil*, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Powder, Montmorillonite, Illite (Green Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Benzyl Alcohol^, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Malaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^ Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
Weight: ~70g (40 washes)
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Due to hand made production there might be slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used.
Packaging: Zero Waste Path packaging is 100% recycled unbleached cardboard box, recyclable and/or compostable.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
All in Harmony Packaging:
Our packaging is 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free. We use boxes made with recycled cardboard, paper tape and compostable labels and tissue paper. We put a lot of love and effort to hand wrap your package in eco-friendly packaging to create a unique and guilty-free unboxing experience.